This page may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
Homemade Vegan Yogurt
- Instant Pot can also use a slow cooker or yogurt maker
- 4 cups plant milk of choice must be single ingredient, no gums or additives
- 4 capsules vegan probiotic 25 billion CFU
- Add milk of choice into instant pot. Add vegan probiotic capsules, emptying the contents into the pot and give a gentle stir to combine.
- Hit the yogurt setting for 13-15 hours (adjust based on your preferred tangy-ness).
- If desired, adjust taste and sweetness with liquid sweetener of choice, then transfer the mixture to an airtight, sterile container and store in the fridge.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.