Make a vibrant vegan blue spirulina smoothie with vanilla, coconut milk, plant-based protein and banana for a creamy and healthy breakfast.
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1/2 tsp blue spirulina, more as desired
- 3/4 cup frozen coconut milk cubes
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1 serving vanilla plant protein (optional)
- additional plant milk to blend
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until completely smooth, adjusting plant milk to achieve desired texture. Enjoy immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: breakfast, smoothies
- Method: blending
Keywords: smoothie, breakfast, high protein, gluten free, refined sugar free, wfpb, raw vegan