Matcha Quinoa Bliss Balls (vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, oil free)
This page may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
Here’s a quick recipe for matcha bliss balls! A nice little bite of caffeine, healthy fats and natural fruit sugars perfect for on the go or as a sweet bite after your meal.
Matcha Bliss Balls
- 1/4 Cup Rolled Oats
- 3/4 Cup Roasted Pistachios
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Almonds
- 1 tbsp Matcha
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 12-15 Medjool Dates pitted
- Pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Hot Water if needed
- Add oats, pistachios, almonds, matcha and salt to a blender and pulse to break down into a coarse texture.
- Next add dates and vanilla extract and pulse until a sticky dough starts to form. You may need to scrape down the sides of the blender to help it along.
- Roll into bite sized balls and store in the fridge.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.