This page may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
Easy, delicious Bliss Ball Recipes that are completely vegan, full of healthy fats, and no refined sugar. The perfect no-bake treat for easy on-the-go snacking! Gluten-free, dairy-free, kid-friendly, and delicious!
Easy Vegan Bliss Balls
With a food processor and easy ingredients, these Bliss Ball Recipes are really the perfect snack. Also called energy balls, energy bites, and protein balls, whatever you call them, the outcome is the same!
Full of healthy ingredients like rolled oats, nuts, chia seeds, shredded coconut, cocoa powder, nut butter, sea salt, spices, and natural sweeteners, these bliss balls are known for their flavor, texture, taste, and health benefits.
Think of a no-bake cookie with natural sweetness, tons of fiber, protein, vitamins, and minerals—a refined-sugar-free treat with absolutely no guilt whatsoever! Perfection!
Ingredients & Equipment
While each of these recipes contains different spices and ingredients, there are many similarities in the base. Here are some common ingredients that are used in bliss balls.
- Dates: Pitted Medjool dates add a lot of natural sweetness and structure.
- Rolled Oats: Use gluten-free rolled oats for gluten sensitivities.
- Nuts: Almonds, cashews, walnuts, and more.
- Nut Butter: Almond butter, cashew butter, peanut butter, and more.
- Seeds: Sunflower seeds, chia seeds, hemp seeds, and more.
- Spices: Sea salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and more.
- Mixins: Shredded coconut, chocolate chips, citrus zest, etc.
- Fruit & Veggies: Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, shredded carrots, and more.
- Vanilla Extract
- Maple Syrup: Or another vegan, natural sweetener.
- Hot Water: If needed, this helps the mixture form a bit better, and the stickiness helps the dough keep its round shape.
- Food Processor or High Powered Blender
7 Bliss Ball Recipes
Easy Vegan Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
Ferrero Rocher Bliss Balls (vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, oil free)
Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls (vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar free, oil free)
Strawberry Cashew Bliss Balls (vegan + gluten free)
Chocolate Chip Bliss Balls (vegan, gluten free, oil free, nut free)
Choc Gingerbread Bliss Balls [vegan, gluten-free, oil free]
Matcha Bliss Balls
- These bliss ball recipes are easy to make and easy to store. Make them ahead of time and have an easy snack throughout the week.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- To freeze, store in a freezer-safe container or bag and place in the freezer for up to 2 months. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight or at room temperature for a few minutes, and enjoy!
Yes. This healthy snack is made with nutritious ingredients like nuts, seeds, and dried fruits. Homemade versions like these offer more control over added sugars and unnecessary ingredients.
They are made with wholesome ingredients like nuts, seeds, oats, and dried fruits and offer benefits like sustained energy, convenience, and tons of nutrients. They make an excellent snack alternative and help curb sweet cravings.
If you like this roundup or make any of these recipes, please leave a star rating and comment below. Follow me on Instagram for more recipe content!