This page may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
Matcha Banana Bark
- 2-3 bananas large, ripe
- 1/3 cup creamy nut butter of choice
- 1/4 cup vegan white chocolate roughly chopped
- 2 tsp ceremonial grade matcha powder
- flaky salt to taste
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
- Slice bananas into 1-inch coins and spread evenly onto the baking mat, forming a tight rectangle.
- Spread your nut butter of choice all over the banana pieces.
- Melt down vegan white chocolate in 30 second increments in the microwave, stirring in between, until fully melted. Sift in matcha powder and stir to combine.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the nut butter, using a spatula to smooth and evenly spread. Sprinkle with salt if using.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the freezer and let chill for 1 hour or until firm to the touch. To enjoy, break up the bark with your hands to create bite sized pieces.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.