This page may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
Matcha Protein Truffles
- medium mixing bowl
- 1 cup creamy roasted almond butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp ceremonial grade matcha powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 tsp salt kosher
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/4-1/3 cup oat flour
- 2.5 oz dairy free white chocolate optional
- In a mixing bowl, stir together almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla bean paste and salt until smooth. Add protein powder, oat flour and matcha powder and stir to form a dough.
- Use a small cookie scoop to divide the dough into 12 balls, roll them tightly between your hands and set on a baking tray. Drizzle with melted white chocolate and let set in the fridge until you’re ready to enjoy.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.