This page may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
20+ Healthy Vegan Summer Recipes
Summer is the perfect time to focus on fresh, vibrant salads, smoothies and more so here are 20+ Healthy Vegan Summer Recipes you have to try! We’ve got a mix of smoothies and smoothie bowls, colourful salads, pasta highlighting summer tomatoes and basil and dishes to entertain.
During the summer months, I like to focus on eating what’s in season and at its prime. You’ll get maximum flavour and by eating produce grown locally in its natural season, we can reduce our carbon emissions and food waste!
Summer Smoothie Recipes
Smoothies are always an amazing way to enjoy fruit and keep cool. If you find yourself with an abundance of fruit and aren’t able to eat it in time, the best way to save it is to pop it into the freezer, and use it for smoothies later! Here are a few smoothie recipes and smoothie bowl recipes to try.
- Mango Creamsicle Smoothie
- Strawberries & Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Almond Joy Smoothie Bowl
- Everyday Green Smoothie
- Banana Cacao Recovery Smoothie (by Vegan Yack Attack)
- Vegan Cookie Dough Smoothie Bowl
Summer Salad Recipes
Salad is a classic summer go-to. They’re light, refreshing and extra delicious in the summertime when the produce is freshest. Take advantage of avocados, tomatoes, sweet summer corn, fruit (which is amazing in savoury salads too!) and get your greens in.
- Caprese Stuffed Avocados
- Vegan Chopped Italian Salad
- Chinese Chickpea Salad
- Vegan Scallops & Edamame Corn Salad
- Vegan Artichoke “Tuna” Salad
- Pomegranate Kale Quinoa Salad (by Simply Quinoa)
- Broccoli Hemp Tabouleh (by Hot For Food)
Summer Pasta Recipes
Now you may be thinking pasta doesn’t sound like a summer food, but both tomatoes and basil are in their peak in the summertime and bursting with flavour. Red pasta dishes never disappoint, and pasta salad is always a crowd pleaser when you want something cold but filling.
- Vegan Ricotta Zucchini Ravioli
- Simple Vegan Minestrone Soup
- Vegan Lemon Pepper Pasta
- Green Bean Almond Gremolata Pasta
- 15 Min Caprese Pasta Salad
Summer Recipes for Entertaining
Whether you’re grilling, picnicking or eating with friends, try one of the below crowd pleasers. They’re great dishes to make in large quantities, and impressive meals to flex your culinary muscles for guests!
- Rainbow Tempeh Rolls
- Hummus 4 Ways (by Crowded Kitchen)
- Mini Key Lime Pies (by Feasting on Fruit)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Healthy Vegan Kale Artichoke Dip
- Grilled Carrot Hot Dogs (by Sweet Simple Vegan)
- Tropical Coconut Chia Popsicles (by Choosing Chia)
If you try any of these healthy vegan summer recipes out, don’t forget to tag the wonderful creators and me on Instagram @veggiekins so I can see your delicious re-creations and feature them! As always, I love when you share your reviews in the comments below, and if you make any fun substitutions, let me know how it worked out below too.
pin it for later!
This post may contain affiliate links.