An easy, nutritious and delicious Everyday Green Smoothie. Vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free and ready in 10 minutes or less.
- 1 large banana, ripe and frozen (I recommend chopping into pieces before freezing to help your blender out)
- 1/2 cup zucchini, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, or 1 loose cup raw spinach
- 1 serving vanilla plant protein (I like this protein)
- 2 tbsp hemp seed hearts
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1–2 tbsp creamy almond butter (or other seed/nut butter)
- 1/2–1 cup non-dairy milk of choice, more as needed*
- In a high power blender add all ingredients and blend until smooth. Use a tamper to help ingredients blend, and adding additional non-dairy milk as needed, or until desired texture is achieved.
*start with less, and add more liquid only as needed if you’d like to keep your smoothie thick in texture.
Keywords: smoothie, breakfast, high protein, gluten free, refined sugar free, wfpb, raw vegan