This colourful, veggie packed Crunchy Rainbow Soba Salad makes for a delicious lunch or dinner in a pinch! Vegan, gluten free, oil free, refined sugar free.
- 1 serving of gluten-free buckwheat soba noodles (or noodles of choice)
- 1/2 cup cooked shelled edamame beans
- cucumber, julienned
- carrots, shredded or julienned
- purple cabbage, shredded
- watermelon radish (or radish of choice), julienned or thinly sliced
- peanut butter sauce*
- fresh mint
- fresh thai basil
- sesame seeds
- green onion, sliced
- Begin by preparing your noodles according to package directions.
- While the noodles are cooking, prepare veggies of choice, and add to a large mixing bowl.
- When noodles are ready, blast with cold water to stop cooking and cool noodles down. Then, add to the mixing bowl along with edamame and peanut butter sauce.
- Use your hands to massage dressing into ingredients and coat evenly. Garnish if desired, and serve!
*I use roughly 3-4 tablespoons of the peanut butter sauce and will usually thin out with a touch of lime juice or water if it’s too thick to toss. Add as much or as little as you’d like! I’m leaving this up to you.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: main dishes
- Method: tossing
Keywords: salad, noodles, asian, gluten free, oil free, refined sugar free, peanut butter, lunch, dinner, meal prep