This page may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
Scallion Oil Noodles
- 8-10 oz noodles of choice
- 15 scallions
- 1/4 cup neutral oil
- 1" slice fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp vegan mushroom oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- Start by preparing scallions. Slice scallions into thirds, separating the white stems from the greens.
- Slice the white stem pieces in half lengthwise, then slice each half thin strips. Set aside and repeat with the green scallion pieces.
- Add oil to a pan or wok on medium heat. Once the oil is shimmering and hot, add ginger. Let cook for 1 minute then add the white scallion pieces.
- Use a spatula to stir occasionally and cook the stems for 2-3 minutes, until tender. Add green scallion pieces and lower the heat. Sauté for about 10 minutes, or until all scallion pieces are soft and slightly golden brown on the edges.
- Add tamari, oyster sauce and coconut sugar and stir to combine.
- Toss in cooked noodles of choice and stir to coat.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.