This page may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
Easy vegan pumpkin recipes using everyone’s favorite Autumnal squash! Savory and sweet dishes, desserts, sauces, soups, baked goods, and more! With ingredients like pumpkin puree and warming spices, these recipes are full of flavor, completely dairy-free, and make the perfect Fall treat!
Pumpkin Season is Here!
Fall is here, and pumpkin is everywhere! Your girl loves a seasonal dish, so I’ve compiled a delicious list of Vegan Pumpkin Recipes. Using dairy-free and vegan swaps, gluten-free ingredients, and seasonal staples like canned pumpkin (or roast pumpkin!), nutmeg, ground cloves, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and maple syrup, there’s something for everyone on this list.
Whether you’re looking for savory soups, veggies, sauce, and pasta or sweet treats like cakes, pies, cookies, and lattes, I’ve got you covered. Without further ado, let’s fall in love with pumpkin!
There are a few staples in these vegan pumpkin recipes that you’ll want to have on hand. While this isn’t an exhaustive list, it’ll help you get started!
- Pumpkin Puree: Either canned pumpkin or fresh pumpkin puree will work. Make sure if you get a storebought version that it is unsweetened and plain.
- Vegan Butter: Some of these recipes call for fat. You can use vegan butter or your choice of neutral oil.
- Plant-Based Milk: You can use coconut milk, almond milk, or your favorite non-dairy milk. For recipes that use more of a cream, canned coconut milk is an excellent alternative.
- Spices: Warming spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, and cloves. You can also use a “Pumpkin Pie Spice” blend.
- Chocolate Chips: Many brands make vegan chocolate chips. You can source these in your local grocery store or online.
- Gluten-Free Flour Blend: If you’re gluten-free, you’ll need an all-purpose gluten-free flour blend with xanthan gum to replicate the structure and texture in baked goods. If you’re not gluten-free, you can use regular all-purpose flour.
13 Vegan Pumpkin Recipes
Easy Pumpkin Mochi with Cinnamon Sugar Milk
Vegan Pumpkin Flan with Homemade Coconut Syrup (No-Bake!)
Pumpkin Cheesecake Chia Pudding (vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free)
Pumpkin Bubble Tea (vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free)
Pumpkin Gingerbread Loaf (vegan, gluten-free, oil free)
Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Pie (high protein, gluten free, refined sugar free, oil free)
Pumpkin Cookie Dough Truffles [vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, oil free]
Healthy Pumpkin Spice Granola (vegan, gluten-free, oil free, refined sugar free)
Pumpkin Spice Tahini Cookies [vegan, gf, oil free, refined sugar free & one bowl!]
10-Minute Creamy Pumpkin Tahini Pasta Recipe
Pumpkin Seed Pesto Orzo with Peas (vegan, gluten free)View Recipe
2 Ingredient Pumpkin Gnocchi Recipe (So Easy!)
Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Lentil Soup Recipe
Not exactly. Canned pumpkin is a convenient option if you’re in a pinch and must add pumpkin puree to a recipe. However, you can also roast and puree fresh pumpkin for recipes as well. It does take longer preparation but is unprocessed and easy enough if you have the time.
Yes! Pumpkin can serve as an egg replacement, which is common in vegan recipes.
If you like this roundup or make any of these recipes, please leave a star rating and comment below. Follow me on Instagram for more recipe content!