This page may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
Roasted Broccolini with Garlic and Chili
- standard baking sheet
- 2-3 tbsp neutral oil
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1/2 tsp salt more to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1-2 tbsp everything bagel chili oil
- 1/2 fresh lemon,. juiced
- 1/4-1/2 cup neutral oil, for frying
- 2 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1 pinch salt kosher
Make Crispy Garlic Chips
- Add oil to a small pot or shallow pan on medium heat and add the thinly sliced garlic while the oil is cold. Stir constantly, until the garlic starts to bubble in the oil. After 3-5 minutes, the garlic should turn a veryyy light golden brown. Immediately use a slotted spoon or spider to remove the garlic from the oil.
- Transfer the garlic to a paper towel to absorb excess oil and sprinkle with salt to season while hot. Set aside until broccolini is ready.
- Preheat your oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with a nonstick baking mat.
- Spread your broccolini out on the baking sheet and toss with oil and minced garlic to evenly coat. Season with salt and pepper and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once the broccolini has been roasted, remove it from the oven and place it on a plate to serve. Drizzle with chili oil to taste, garlic chips and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.