This page may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
Chocolate Hazelnut Oat Bar (Erewhon Copycat Recipe)
- 1 square baking pan 8×8"
- parchment paper
- 1 cup hazelnuts whole
- 3/4 cups rice crisp cereal
- 3/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter no added ingredients
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 tsp salt kosher
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 3 tbsp cacao nibs
- Preheat the oven to 350F and prepare two baking sheets.
- Spread the cereal on one baking sheet and the hazelnuts on another. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, tossing once halfway through.
- Roughly chop the hazelnuts into bite sized pieces, or as desired and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together maple syrup, almond butter, melted coconut oil, vanilla bean paste and salt. Whisk until smooth, then add cacao powder and stir to combine again until smooth.
- Add the toasted cereal, chopped hazelnuts, hemp seeds and cacao nibs and stir to combine. The mixture should be thick and workable.
- Transfer the mixture into your lined baking pan and flatten down with a spatula. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight, until firm. When ready to serve, slice into bars. Store in the refrigerator when not enjoying.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.