This page may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
This easy vegan lasagna soup is a one-pot, gluten-free dinner that’s full of greens, herbs, and delicious tomato broth.
I love a stacked lasagna as much as the next person. But when soup season comes around, I love to turn those signature flavors into a spoon-able soup. This version is fully vegan, takes just one pot, and is easy to make gluten-free.
Ingredients for Vegan Lasagna Soup
Here’s what you’ll need for this healthy soup recipe:
- Onion and garlic. To form the flavor base of your soup.
- Herbs and spices. You just need a simple blend of dried chili flakes, oregano and parsley.
- Vegan beef. Feel free to use your favorite vegan ground beef, such as Impossible, Beyond, or another brand.
- Tomato paste. Double-concentrated tomato paste adds extra umami.
- Marinara sauce. You can use your favorite. store-bought sauce or even a can of crushed tomatoes.
- Vegetable broth. You can use store-bought or homemade!
- Lasagna noodles. I use gluten-free noodles, but any kind will work.
- Spinach. This is optional for a little added color and nutrition.
Can I add other Vegetables?
Yes! If you’d like to add extra veggies to this soup, go for it. You could add bell peppers, mushrooms, leeks, other kinds of greens, even broccoli or cauliflower.
Topping Ideas for Lasagna Soup
You can enjoy this soup all on its own, or add some fun toppings. I like to add vegan cheese, fresh basil, extra chili flakes, or a drizzle of olive oil.
Store leftover lasagna soup in an airtight container in the fridge for up to four days. Reheat servings on the stove or in the microwave. If you’re worried about the noodles getting soggy as they sit, you can store the cooked noodles separately then add them to individual servings when you’re eating.
More Healthy Vegan Soup Recipes
- Chilled Korean Soybean Soup (Kong Guksu)
- Korean Kale and White Bean Soup (vegan, gluten free)
- Soba Noodle Soup with Vegan Kombu Dashi (Gluten Free Option)
If you make this vegan lasagna soup recipe, be sure to let me know what you think with a comment below!
Easy Vegan Lasagna Soup in One Pot (Gluten Free Option)
- 1 tbap olive oil
- 1 onion minced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- salt to taste
- pepper` to taste
- 1/2 tap dried chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tap dried parsley
- 1/2 lb vegan "ground beef"
- 2 tbsp tomato paste double concentrated
- 24 oz marinara sauce
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 10-12 lasagna noodles gluten free
- 2 cups spinach optional
Optional, For Garnish
- vegan mozzarella or ricotta to taste
- fresh basil to taste
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat and add onion. Cook for 5-6 minutes, until tender and season with a touch of salt and pepper. Add garlic, chili flakes, dried oregano and dried parsley and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add in vegan ground beef and cook for 3-4 minutes until brown and then add tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes. Add marinara sauce and vegetable broth and bring the mixture to a low boil.
- Toss in lasagna noodles and cook until they are tender, then toss in spinach, if using, to wilt for a few minutes.
- Once noodles are tender and cooked through, season with salt and pepper as needed and serve with vegan mozzarella to taste and fresh basil.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.