- 2 cups rice chex, or unflavoured gluten free cereal of choice
- 2 cups gluten free pretzels
- 2 cups popcorn (I used these vegan “cheese” flavoured popcorn)
- 2 cups vegan cheese snack of choice (I used these vegan “nacho cheese” sun poppers)
Pan Toasted Peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups peanuts
- 2 tsp neutral oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In a large bowl, add all of your ingredients except for the peanut ingredients.
- Heat a pan over medium high heat and add the oil to the pan.
- Next add the peanuts and all of the spices and shake the pan to toss to coat. Cook for 5-6 minutes, shaking continuously, until the peanuts are golden brown or toasted to your liking. Let cool.
- Add the peanuts to the bowl and mix all ingredients with a spoon or with your hands.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: snacks
Keywords: chex mix, healthy chex mic, homemade chex mix, vegan chex mix, gluten free chex mix, vegan snack mix