This page may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
This refreshing Citrus Punch Spritz Mocktail is a fizzy, fruity and festive non-alcoholic drink to celebrate the holidays or any time.
I’m always looking at seasonal produce to inspire my next recipe, and this mocktail is perfect for citrus season. It’s packed with fresh juice, lemon oil, and orange flower water so it’s bursting with the zippiest, most refreshing citrus fruit flavors.
At the same time, however, the dark red color and herby rosemary garnish gives the mocktail a wintery spin. You can serve this drink for a holiday party or a regular Tuesday night.
Ingredients for Citrus Spritz Mocktail
Here’s what you need for this alcohol-free drink recipe:
- Orange juice. I highly recommend using blood orange juice for the deep red color and more concentrated citrus flavor. But if you can’t find blood orange, regular orange juice works too.
- Hibiscus tea. You can buy this from the store or brew your own with tea bags.
- Wine alternative. I use this Three Trees non-alcoholic wine from Spark Society.
- Spritz aperitif. This is the brand that I love.
- Orange flower water. You can also use orgeat.
- Rosemary. Use the fresh stuff for a nice garnish.
- Lemon oil. This adds a rich, but bright and citrusy note to the drink.
- Sparkling water. You can use any flavor you like to add bubbles to the drink.
If you’d like to make this citrus spritz drink for a crowd, you definitely can. Simply combine all of the ingredients except the sparkling water in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Then let guests serve themselves, and top with sparkling water and a garnish.
What is Lemon Oil?
Lemon oil is derived from lemon rind, and it contains anti-microbial properties that are great for the immune system. You can find it online and at well-stocked grocery stores near the baking extracts.
Mocktail Health Benefits
Not only is this recipe better for you than a traditional cocktail for the obvious reason of not containing alcohol, it’s also full of good-for-you ingredients. All of the citrus ingredients offer tons of vitamin C, which improves the appearance of skin and boosts the immune system.
You’ll also get antioxidants from the juice and hibiscus tea. And if you include the optional Livener Elixer, you’ll get a healthy dose of natural caffeine from guava leaf.
More Mocktail Recipes
- Sakura Lychee Spritz Mocktail
- Matcha Martini Mocktail (non-alcoholic)
- Espresso Martini Mocktail (non-alcoholic)
If you make this sparkling citrus punch mocktail, be sure to let me know what you think with a comment below!
Sparkling Citrus Punch Spritz (non-alcoholic, mocktail)
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice preferably blood orange juice
- 1 cup hibiscus tea
- 1 cup non-alcoholic wine alternative I used this Spark variety
- 4 oz spritz aperatif
- 2-3 dashes orange flower water or use orgeat, to taste
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 tsp lemon oil
- 4-5 blood orange slices
- sparkling water to taste
- 4 oz livener elixir
- Add all ingredients to a serving bowl or a pitcher, gently stir to combine.
- Adjust everything to taste, serve over ice and garnish with rosemary sprigs and fresh orange slices.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.