This page may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
- cold press juicer
- 5-10 stalks lacinato kale*
- 5-6 ribs celery
- 1" piece ginger
- 1/3 medium pineapple
- 2 green apple
- handful mint leaves fresh
- 1 large cucumber or 6-7 mini persian cucumbers
- 2-3 lemon
- Wash and pat dry all of your produce and prepare a large bowl.
- Chop kale, celery and cucumber into small pieces, roughly 2-3" in size (or small enough to suit the juicer you're using). Cut the skin off the pineapple and cut into chunks, including the core. Peel ginger and cut into a small piece. Cut apples into chunks around the core and finally, cut lemon into small pieces, leaving skin on if your juicer can handle it.
- Add all ingredients to your juicer then taste and adjust. For more sweetness, increase pineapple or apple. For more brightness, add more lemon. For more spice or to cut the sweetness, add more ginger. Experiment with quantities to find the ratio that you like and absolutely adjust to taste!
- Immediately store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days but consuming earlier is preferred for maximum nutrition retention.
- Some juicers may have a hard time breaking down kale leaves completely and small pieces may bypass the filter. If it happens (and bothers you), just strain your juice before drinking.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.