This page may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
Ingredients for Hormone Health Drink
Here’s what you need for this refreshing gogi-grapefruit drink:
- Coconut water. I use coconut water as a low-sugar base for this drink. It’s full of electrolytes, which are essential for hydration.
- Grapefruit juice. Not only does this add the pretty pink color to the drink, but grapefruit is also full of vitamin C.
- Goji berry juice. You can make your own using the simple method below.
If you’d like to, you can add magnesium powder to the drink for an extra boost. But since I supplement magnesium, I omit the powder.
What Kind of Coconut Water is Best?
Homemade Gogi Berry Juice
What are Goji Berries?
Do Goji Berries Help Hormones?
Make-Ahead Hormone Health Drink
Substitute for Grapefruit Juice
More Recipes for Hormone Health
- Hibiscus Moon Tea (Herbal Menstrual Cycle Tea)
- Moon Muesli (vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, nut free option)
- How I Eat for Hormone Health While on my Period
Happy Hormone Goji Grapefruit Drink
- 1/3 cup goji berries
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 large pink grapefruit
- 1 cup coconut water I like to use this variety
- tiny pinch salt
- magnesium powder for extra support
- Start by preparing your goji berry juice. Soak goji berries in warm water for at least 2 hours, or overnight in the fridge. Transfer the berries and liquid into a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Strain and set aside.
- To assemble the drink, add the juice of the grapefruit, 1/3 cup of thee goji berry juice, coconut water and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine and serve over ice if desired.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.