This page may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
cherry pie for breakfast!
These Cherry Pie Overnight Oats make having cherry pie for breakfast a reality (minus the sugar crash that is!). It’s a healthy, prep-ahead breakfast that is packed with ingredients to fuel you through your day. With homemade Hibiscus Cherry Chia Jam, you get your fix of omegas and fiber, and delicious swirls of flavour. The best part is, it requires no cooking, and can be made the night before, so you have breakfast to go. Never skip breakfast again!
Enjoy Cherry Pie Overnight Oats made with simple, whole food plant based ingredients like oats of course, chia seeds, flax seeds and real vanilla bean. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can always add in your favourite vegan protein powder for an added boost, or adaptogens to level up your breakfast.
- The recipe is vegan, gluten-free, oil free, raw vegan and refined sugar free.
- You get cherry flavour from both the jam swirls, and fresh chopped cherries.
- These Cherry Pie Overnight Oats are perfect for meal-prepping, and easily portable for work or school. Pop them into a mason jar, or tupperware container of choice!
secrets to success
To make, I recommend whipping up a batch of my Hibiscus Cherry Chia Jam first. You can store leftovers for future breakfasts, on toast, etc.
If you can’t find cherries locally, consider using frozen cherries (heat them before using). You can also swap for another berry of choice, like raspberries, blueberries or blackberries. The options are endless! You can also play around with add-ins for crunch like nuts and seeds, granola, and nut butters to top.
if you like this recipe, try…
- Hibiscus Cherry Chia Jam
- Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Jar
- Strawberry Rhubarb Oatmeal Bake
- Easy Vegan Banana Oat Pancakes
Cherry Pie Overnight Oats (vegan, gluten free, wfpb)
- In a blender, blend cherries, milk, vanilla and yogurt.
- In a jar or tupperware of choice, add oats, chia seeds and flax seeds. Stir to combine, or cover and shake to combine.
- Pour liquid over the dry ingredients, and us a spoon to stir. Let sit for about 5 minutes and stir again. Let sit for 15-20 minutes to thicken, or overnight in the fridge.
- Before serving, swirl in 2-3 tbsp of hibiscus chia jam, and top with a spoonful of vegan yogurt and fresh cherries.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
This post may contain affiliate links.