Maple Tahini Cookies (vegan, gluten free, oil free, refined sugar free)
This page may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
These maple tahini cookies are easy to make and are vegan, gluten free, refined sugar and oil free. Most importantly they taste delicious! I make them whenever I’m in a pinch because they take 15 minutes or less to make, and really only require 5 main ingredients.
Maple Tahini Cookies (vegan + gf + oil free)
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, combine maple syrup, tahini and vanilla extract in a bowl. Whisk to combine until smooth.
- Sift in oat flour, baking powder and cinnamon if using and use a spatula to mix.
- Mix until a dough forms. It should be moist, not sticky, and easily rollable.
- Roll golf ball sized balls of dough and press down into cookie shapes for a softer result.
- Bake for approximately 10 min, keeping in mind the cookies will firm up after baking.
and mesquite add a really nice caramelly flavour and you get the added
health benefits as well, but you can certainly omit these ingredients.
*As always, taste to make sure the cookies are sweet enough for your preference.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.