Pad Thai Salad with crunchy radishes, carrots, cabbage and green papaya is dressing in a savory lime dressing for a refreshing vegan side.
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 3–4 mini cucumbers, julienned
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1/2 cup radicchio, chiffonaded
- handful breakfast radishes, sliced thinly
- 1 cup shredded green papaya (optional, but use if you can find)
pad thai inspired dressing
- 1/2 fresh lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tsp vegan fish sauce
- 2 tsp tamarind purée
- 1 clove garlic, minced finely
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp cashew butter (optional)
- fresh thai chili peppers
- crushed roasted peanuts, to garnish
- dried chili flakes, to garnish
- green onions, to garnish
- Start by whisking together dressing ingredients in a large bowl. Adjust to taste and if using cashew butter, you may need to thin with 1-2 tbsp water.
- Add your sliced veg to the bowl and toss, using hands or tongs, to coat.
- Garnish with peanuts, chili flakes and green onion if desired.
Keywords: pad thai salad, pad thai, thai salad, salad, sides, asian