- First prepare a large bowl, and fill it with cold water and a handful of ice cubes. Place clean and prepared broccoli florets into the bowl and submerge. Let sit while you prepare the dressing.
- Prepare romaine hearts by slicing into bite sized pieces and toss into a large mixing bowl. Drain and pat dry broccoli, and add to the romaine bowl.
- Add dressing, and using your hands, massage the dressing into the salad. Toss in sprouts or other delicate green of choice and gently toss again to coat.
- To serve, grate or sprinkle a generous amount of vegan parmesan on top, extra fresh cracked black pepper and a side of fresh lemon wedge.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: main dishes, salads