A meatless take on a classic salad, this Chinese Chickpea Salad is crunchy, colourful and nutrient dense. Vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, oil free option*
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1/3 cup mandarin slices
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 2–3 green onions (use the green tops), sliced
- 3 tbsp sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- First, prepare salad by tossing together all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Next, whisk together all dressing ingredients then pour over salad and lightly massage to evenly coat.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: main dishes, salads
- Method: No Cook
Keywords: no cook, summer, salad, chickpeas, beans, high protein, asian, gluten free, refined sugar free, oil free