This Thanksgiving Veggie Roast is the perfect way to enjoy fall veggies. Vegan, gluten-free, oil free and full of fall flavour!
- 3 small sweet potatoes (roughly 2–3 cups cubed)
- 2–3 cups brussel sprouts, halved
- 3 cups button mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4–5 sage leaves
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- balsamic vinegar to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
other suggested veggies:
- green beans
- white potatoes
- Preheat your oven to 350F while you prepare your veggies.
- Chop veggies so they’re roughly equal in size, and prep herbs by tearing into small pieces, or chiffonade-ing (slicing thinly). Toss veggies and herbs in a bowl with seasonings until evenly coated. Add balsamic vinegar to taste and toss to coat.
- Transfer veggies onto a baking mat lined tray and roast for roughly 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway. Test to see whether veggies are cooked through by poking with a fork.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: main dishes
- Method: roasting
Keywords: roast, veggies, thanksgiving, sheet pan, dinner, fall, wfpb, gluten free, oil free