A delicious and light salad packed with plant protein. This Pesto Power salad is the perfect balance of healthy fats, carbohydrates and plant protein for sustained energy and food that actually feeds you. It’s vegan, gluten-free and oil free.
- salad greens of choice
- 2–3 heaping tablespoons of Avocado Tahini Pesto
- handful of thinly sliced radish (I recommend using a mandolin for perfectly thin slices)
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- grated vegan parmesan or macadamia/brazil nut
- cracked black pepper + salt to taste
- In a large bowl, toss quinoa, pesto and greens. Add radish and any other veggies and toss to evenly coat.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of vegan parmesan, or nut along with salt and black pepper.
- Serve chilled.
Keywords: salad, pesto, quinoa, protein, meal prep, healthy, gluten free, vegan