This page may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
Pumpkin Pie Creami
- Ninja Creami
- 1 12 oz vanilla protein shake dairy free
- 2 tbsp jell-o vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pinch salt kosher
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric optional, for colour
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans optiona, to top
- Add vanilla protein shake, pudding mix, vanilla bean paste, pumpkin pie spice, salt and turmeric (if using) to your creami container. Use a small whisk to mix until smooth and combined, then cover with a lid and freeze overnight or until solid.
- Once ready to enjoy, remove the container lid and pop into the Creami machine. Use the ice cream setting and once the cycle is over, check to see if the mixture is smooth. If it seems icy and a little powdery, add 2-3 tbsp of plant milk, return to the machine and use the re-spin setting.
- To serve, sprinkle with chopped pecans and any other desired toppings.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.