A twist on butternut squash soup with savoury miso and sweet corn. Vegan, gluten-free, oil free and extremely easy to make in the blender!
- 3 tbsp miso paste
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup nondairy milk
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 small white onion
- 2–3 cups butternut squash (roasted)
- 4 cloves roasted garlic
- sprig of rosemary or 1 tsp dried rosemary
- sprig of thyme or 1 tsp dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Roast cubed butternut squash and garlic in an oven at 375F for about 30 minutes.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender on high until smooth, about 1-2 minutes. Alternatively, you can use a hand immersion blender.
- Transfer mixture to a large pot or saucepan and bring to a low boil. Lower heat to a simmer.
- Taste the soup, and add any additional salt and pepper or seasoning as needed!