This page may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
Vegan Honey Lemon Mocktail with Smoked Cinnamon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 cup vegan honey
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1 1/2 oz non-alcoholic gin
- 2 oz apple juice
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- flaky salt for garnish
- fresh apple thinly sliced, for garnish
- Add honey and water to a pot on low heat and let simmer, stirring occasionally, until the honey is dissolved into the water. Set aside to cool.
- Add 2 oz of the honey simple syrup to a shaker with lemon juice, apple juice and gin. Add ice and shake vigorously.
- To make a salt rim, grate cinnamon into salt on a plate then brush the side of the serving glass with honey. Gently roll in the salt. To serve, light a stick of cinnamon and then cover with a glass to smoke for a few minutes. Add ice and pour shaker contents into the glass. Garnish with apple if desired.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.