Hot chocolate meets a cookie. Rich, chocolatey base topped with toasted vegan marshmallows and extra melty chocolate. Vegan, gluten-free and delicious.
- Preheat your oven to 350F while you prepare the batter.
- In a large bowl, whisk oat flour, cacao powder, coconut sugar, flax seeds, baking powder and salt.
- Add pecan butter, maple syrup and vanilla.
- At this point, the dough should be moist enough to fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows. If not, add non-dairy milk by the teaspoon.
- Finally, fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Roll 1 1/2 tbsp of dough into balls and press down onto a lined baking tray. Make the cookies a little larger than you normally would, so that each cookie gets enough chocolate + marshmallow goodness.
- Bake for about 10-11 minutes, until tops of cookies are golden and marshmallows are lightly toasted.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: desserts
- Method: baking
Keywords: hot chocolate cookies, hot chocolate, cookies, vegan cookies, gluten free vegan