This fizzy and fruity citrus mocktail is a refreshing pick-me-up after a long day.
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice (preferably blood orange juice)
- 1 cup hibiscus tea
- 1 cup non-alcoholic wine alternative (I used this Spark variety)
- 4 oz spritz aperatif
- 2–3 dashes orange flower water (or use orgeat, to taste)
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 tsp lemon oil
- 4–5 blood orange slices
- sparkling water, to taste
- 4 oz livener elixir
- Add all ingredients to a serving bowl or a pitcher, gently stir to combine.
- Adjust everything to taste, serve over ice and garnish with rosemary sprigs and fresh orange slices.