This No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake recipe is a dairy free dessert that requires zero baking! It’s vegan, gluten-free, unbelievably creamy and full of zesty lime flavour.
- 1 ripe, Fresh California Avocado, seeded and peeled
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh key lime juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or paste
- 2 tsp ceremonial grade matcha powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6–7 large medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup buckwheat groats
- 2 tbsp creamy nut butter of choice
- Cold, filtered water, as needed
- 2–3 key limes, for garnish
- coconut whip or dairy free whipped cream, for garnish
- Start by soaking your cashews in filtered water for about two hours or overnight.
- Prepare your crust by pulsing together all crust ingredients excluding water. Pulse until a sticky crumble forms, you should be able to form it between your fingers. If the mixture feels dry, adjust by adding water by the teaspoon, as needed.
- Press crust mixture into springform pans to create an even crust. Set aside.
- Drain your cashews and then add to the blender with all remaining filling ingredients. Using a tamper to help break down the ingredients, blend until completely smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into your pans and then tap down to remove any air bubbles. Smooth the surface with the back of a spoon and place in the freezer to set for three hours, or overnight.
- To serve, let thaw for a few minutes then gently remove from the pan and enjoy.
- If you’d like, you can garnish with coconut whipped cream, fresh slices of key lime and zest.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 3 hours