Miso Butter Furikake Popcorn is a salty, sweet, and umami-packed snack that’s vegan and gluten-free!
- 1/3 cup popcorn kernels
- 2–3 tbsp vegan butter, more to taste
- 1 tsp white miso paste, emore to tast
- furikake seasoning, to taste
- Begin by preparing popcorn. I like to make in the microwave in a reusable food bag or brown paper bag but you can also use an airpopper.
- Melt down your vegan butter in a small sauce pan. In a small bowl, whisk miso paste with a touch of warm water to help break it down then add it to the butter and whisk well.
- Pour this over your popcorn, toss to coat and then add furikake and toss again!