These fun and adorable homemade Spaghetti-O’s ar a grown-up version of the childhood classic, made gluten-free and vegan!
- Begin by preparing your gluten free o’s according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- [Optional step] Heat chili flakes and garlic in 1 tbsp olive oil until nice and aromatic. Add your cooked pasta, toss to coat.
- Add your marinara sauce, to taste and toss to coat evenly.
- Plate, and finish with fresh basil, fresh cracked black pepper and grated hazelnut or brazil nut, to taste.
*If you are not able to find a gluten free O shaped pasta, opt for a gluten free penne or rigatoni. Cook al dente, then carefully cut O shapes out of your tubular pasta. This is a far more tedious process but is an alternative if you would prefer not to purchase gluten free O’s.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: main dishes
- Method: boiling, sautéing