These creamy vegan fudgesicles are a homemade popsicle with avocado and chocolate that’s refined-sugar-free and gluten-free.
- 1 1/2 large avocados (super ripe, roughly 1 cup mashed)
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups plant milk, room temp
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 fresh vanilla bean or 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt, to taste
- pinch of cinnamon
- instant coffee, to taste
- Start by melting vegan chocolate chips using the bain marie method or microwaving.
- Add all of your ingredients to a high power blender or food processor, then add melted chocolate and blend until smooth again.
- Taste, and adjust to your liking, adding additional cacao powder or maple syrup as desired. Then pour your mixture into your popsicle molds and insert sticks.
- Freeze for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: desserts
- Method: blending