Make a fresh, summery easy quinoa salad with lemon shallot dressing, white beans, cucumber, squash and zucchini for a refreshing side dish.
- 1–2 cups cooked quinoa (cooled)
- 8oz cooked white beans or chickpeas
- 3 mini cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow squash, thinly sliced
- radicchio, shredded
- handful radish, thinly sliced
Lemon Shallot Dressing
- juice of 1 1/2 lemons
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp shallot, finely minced
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss all of your salad ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- To make dressing, shake all ingredients vigorously in a jar or whisk in a bowl. Alternatively, you can food process, if you prefer something a little smoother. Add to salad, toss again and enjoy!
Keywords: salad, quinoa, no cook, summer, one bowl, summer recipe, quinoa salad, cold quinoa salad