This Strawberry, Cashew and Beetroot Smoothie makes a great breakfast or snack that’s good for your gut, made with only 5 simple ingredients.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- a small beet, steamed or raw (golfball sized)
- 1/4 cup cashews
- almond milk to blend
- vanilla bean
- plant protein powder
- toasted coconut to garnish
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- If desired, add additional plant milk to achieve texture of choice! Enjoy immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: breakfast, smoothies
- Method: blending
Keywords: Strawberry Beetroot Cashew Smoothie