Make a healthy plant-based red velvet smoothie with beets, chocolate, vegan protein powder, banana, dairy-free milk and vanilla.
- 1–2 frozen, super ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 1 small cooked beet (roughly 1/3 cup), more as desired
- 1 serving chocolate or vanilla plant protein
- plant milk of choice, to blend
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- handful ice cubes to thicken
- handful raw cashews for extra creaminess
- sprinkle of cacao nibs to top
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until completely smooth, adjusting plant milk to achieve desired texture. Enjoy immediately.
Keywords: smoothie, breakfast, high protein, gluten free, refined sugar free, wfpb, raw vegan, chocolate