An easy homemade Pumpkin Bubble Tea, complete with bubbles made from scratch! A perfectly spiced, sweet and creamy treat.
- Start by preparing the Pumpkin Bubbles. In a small bowl, mix pumpkin purée and flours. Start with a spoon and then use your hands to work it into a dough. Add additional tapioca flour as needed until the dough is workable without sticking too much to your hands.
- Roll into small balls to create your bubbles and once all the dough has been rolled, bring a small pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add uncooked bubbles to the pot. They’re ready once they float to the top and are cooked through. Strain and set aside in a small bowl of water. As an optional step, you can also add a touch of sweetener to the bowl to sweeten the bubbles.
- Next prepare your pumpkin sweet cream. Using either a milk frothing machine or a handheld frother, combine milk, vanilla extract, pumpkin spice and maple syrup. You can also use a blender, or shake ingredients up in a bottle.
- To serve, divide bubbles into 2 glasses. Next, layer ice and then pour your tea into the glass. Finish it off with your pumpkin sweet cream and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: drinks, desserts
- Method: boiling, whisking
Keywords: bubble tea, drinks, boba, pumpkin, desserts, pumpkin spice, asian