- 1 cup pumpkin purée*
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free oat flour, more as needed
- sprinkle of nutmeg and cinnamon
- In large mixing bowl, sift 1 cup of the oat flour to remove any clumps. Add pumpkin purée and begin to mix using a spoon, then move onto mixing with your hands until a dough forms. Slowly add more flour as needed until you reach a workable dough.
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces, then roll out into long snake like shapes. Cut into pieces (this will be the size of your gnocchi pieces) and if desired, press and roll off the back of a fork to add ridges.
- To cook, bring a large pot of water to a boil and once boiling, gently add gnocchi. Let cook for 4-5 minutes. They are ready to eat once they float to the top. Remove from the pot using a slotted spoon and enjoy with sauce of choice.
- Preferably use pumpkin purée with no added ingredients. Also be sure not to use pumpkin pie mix by accident!
Keywords: gluten free, oat flour, gnocchi, pumpkin, 2 ingredient, one bowl, pasta