Sweet and creamy goodness in a smoothie! This Strawberries & Cream Smoothie Bowl is vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free.
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1/3 cup unsweetened, non-dairy yogurt of choice
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk, or other non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or 1/2 vanilla bean, scraped
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- (optional) 1-2 medjool dates
- (optional) vanilla plant protein powder
- fresh strawberries to top
- drizzle of tahini, cashew butter or non-dairy yogurt
- buckwheat groats
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth, using a tamper to assist as needed. Taste, and if too tart, add medjool dates to sweeten.
- Serve with a drizzle of cashew butter, non-dairy yogurt, or tahini, fresh strawberries and buckwheat groats.
Keywords: breakfast, smoothie, refined sugar free, gluten free, blender