A dreamy Mango Creamsicle Smoothie made without any dairy! This recipe is vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, nut free option*.
- 1/2–3/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 ripe banana, frozen
- 1/3 cup coconut yogurt, or other non-dairy yogurt
- (optional) vanilla plant protein powder
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk (more as needed)
- handful frozen coconut milk cubes or ice cubes (if desired, for texture)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- sprinkle of ground turmeric
- pinch of black pepper
- coconut flakes to top
- Add all ingredients to a high power blender, and using a tamper, blend until smooth. Add additional coconut milk as desired, to adjust texture or to help it blend.
- Serve, and top with ingredients of choice. If desired, reserve half of the coconut yogurt and swirl into bottom of glass before pouring smoothie in.
Keywords: mango, breakfast, smoothie, refined sugar free, gluten free, blender