An easy and delicious savoury dip! This Miso White Bean Dip can be enjoyed with veggies, chips and more. Vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free and oil free.
- 15 oz cooked beans
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1/2–1 tbsp miso (start with 1/2 and add more if you enjoy miso flavour)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp cold water
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- togarashi to taste (optional)
- sesame oil to top (optional)
- additional spices + salt and pepper
- In a food processor, add all ingredients and process until smooth, scraping down sides of the unit if needed. Add additional water by the tablespoon if necessary.
- Garnish with togarashi, scallions and/or sesame oil as desired.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: sides, snacks
- Method: blending
Keywords: miso, probiotic, japanese, asian, vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, oil free, high protein, beans, sides, dips