This Radiant Radish Bowl is a beautiful mix of plants for skin radiance and glow! Vegan, gluten-free, high in protein and meal prep friendly.
- 5 oz mixed greens of choice
- 1–2 miniature cucumbers, sliced thinly
- 1–2 large watermelon radish, or radish of choice, sliced thinly
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- handful of microgreens
- 1 serving extra firm tofu, baked or panfried (see “secrets to success” section for preparation suggestions)
- 1 serving dulse, or a sprinkle on top, to taste
- 1 tbsp tamari (can use soy sauce or other alternative of choice)
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- juice of one lime
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 clove minced garlic or dash of garlic powder
- Prepare all salad ingredients by slicing thinly, or chopping and toss in a large bowl to mix. Transfer to a serving bowl, top with tofu and sprinkle of dulse.
- Prepare dressing by mixing all ingredients together using a whisk or fork. Add to salad as desired.
Keywords: salad, power bowl, radish, main dishes, lunch, dinner, salad dressing, tofu, high protein, dulse