A deliciously creamy Healthy Vegan Kale Artichoke Dip. This recipe is vegan, gluten free, oil free, keto and paleo.
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight, or at least 4 hours at room temp)
- 1 cup non-dairy milk of choice (I used almond milk)
- 3 cloves raw garlic (or 4 cloves roasted if you prefer)
- 1 tsp onion powder/granules
- 1 tsp arrowroot powder or use cornstarch
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/4–1/3 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 3 cups baby kale, or spinach
- 1 14oz can of artichoke hearts in water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F while you prep your dip.
- Rinse soaked cashews and drain. Add to a high speed blender with non-dairy milk, garlic, onion powder, arrowroot powder, lemon juice and nutritional yeast. Blend until completely smooth, adding additional water or non-dairy milk if needed and use a tamper to help blend.
- Add artichoke hearts and baby kale, and pulse until broken down but not completely smooth. Give mixture a taste and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer mixture to an oven safe baking dish, sprinkle with additional nutritional yeast on top or vegan cheese and bake at 425F for 15-20 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: snacks, sides
- Method: blending, baking
Keywords: dip, snacks, keto, paleo, vegan, gluten free, healthy, dairy free, oil free, refined sugar free, blender