Flavourful and bold red curry cauliflower soup with aromatic herbs, and a creamy light texture. Vegan, gluten-free, paleo with no added oils.
- 1/2 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tsp tamari or gluten-free soy sauce
- 1–1.5 cups veggie broth
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- black and white pepper
- green onion
- In a large pot over medium heat, sauté onion, ginger and garlic with a dash of veggie broth or oil until fragrant.
- Add cauliflower, red curry paste and tamari and sauté until coated evenly. Add veggie broth and bring to a boil, cooking until cauliflower is fork tender and soft.
- Transfer everything into a high speed blender and add coconut milk, or use an immersion blender to blend in the pot. Add salt and pepper to taste as needed and green onion and lime juice to garnish.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Soups
- Method: Boiling, Blending
Keywords: soup, red curry, winter, cauliflower, low carb, vegan, gluten free, paleo, blender