Healthy, 7-ingredient sweet and spicy noodles. Vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar free, nut free and oil-free.
- 1–2 servings rice noodles, roughly 4oz (or gluten free noodles of choice)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small dried chili sliced, seeds removed
- 1 handful baby kale (can sub spinach or regular kale)
- 3 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 tsp coconut sugar, maple syrup or sweetener of choice, more to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- sesame seeds
- chopped green onion
- Cook noodles according to package directions and set aside.
- Heat a large pan or wok over medium heat. Once hot, add minded garlic and dried chili, cooking for a few minutes until fragrant with a splash of water, veggie broth or neutral oil if desired. Add baby kale and cook until slightly wilted.
- Next add gluten-free soy sauce and coconut sugar, and stir with a spatula to combine. Add cooked noodles and toss to coat, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with sliced green onion, and additional dried chili if desired!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: main dishes
Keywords: noodles, dinner, stir fry, asian, gluten free, spicy