This healthy pumpkin spice granola takes only 30 minutes to make! It’s delicious, great for breakfast or a snack, and can be a topping for your oatmeal, smoothies or yogurt. Vegan, gluten-free, oil free, refined sugar free, nut free option and meal-prep friendly.
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup cashews (or pecans, or other nut of choice)
- 1/3 cup almond butter (nut free options: sunflower butter, tahini)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or 1/2 vanilla bean
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 325F while you prepare your granola ingredients.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, maple syrup, nut or seed butter, vanilla, spices and salt until smooth.
- Next add oats, pumpkin seeds and cashews, and toss with a spatula until evenly coated.
- Transfer mixture onto a baking mat lined baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through with a spatula. Remove once golden brown and baked through.
- Let cool completely before storing.
Recipe adapted from my cinnamon toast crunch granola recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: breakfast, snacks
- Method: baking
Keywords: granola, breakfast, snacks, healthy, gluten free, oil free, nut free, pumpkin