This healthy homemade sports drink is made with 100% natural ingredients. It’s hydrating, immune boosting and delicious.
- 2 cups coconut water (no added sugars/ingredients)
- 1/4 cup hibiscus tea
- 4 lemon slices
- pinch of pink himalayan salt
- 1 cup watermelon, blended
- 1/2 cup strawberries, blended
- 1/4 cup beet juice
- sweetener as desired
- mint as garnish
- In a large glass, combine all ingredients and serve with ice. If adding blended watermelon or strawberries, blend first, then stir in with other ingredients.
- Garnish with lemon slices, or other citrus, and mint. For extra flavour infusion, muddle (or crush) these ingredients and let sit in the drink to infuse.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: drinks
- Method: blending
Keywords: hydrating drink, sports drink, drinks