An easy and delicious 2-ingredient vegan strawberry froyo. Vegan, gluten-free, nut free, soy free and allergy friendly.
- about 10 ounces dairy-free yogurt alternative (I used 2x Silk’s Oat Yeah Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative in Strawberry)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Spoon yogurt into an ice cube mold and freeze overnight, or until solid.
- In a high speed blender, pulse frozen yogurt cubes and frozen strawberries, until everything breaks down. Use a tamper to help break down the ingredients, and scrape down the sides of the blender with spatula as needed. If needed, you may add dairy-free milk by the tablespoon to help it along.
- Once smooth, transfer mixture into a bowl or cone and enjoy!
- Category: desserts
- Method: blending
Keywords: ice cream, froyo, vegan froyo, non-dairy, vegan, gluten free, blender recipe, dessert