Healthy baked avocado fries. Creamy avocado baked with a crunchy, flavourful crust. Vegan, gluten-free, oil free and nut free.
- Preheat your oven to 350F while you prep your ingredients.
- Prepare your batter by mixing 1/2 tsp powdered garlic, tahini, water, and seasoning of choice. Mix until a smooth batter forms, adding additional water as needed.
- In another bowl, mix together remaining 1/2 tsp powdered garlic, onion powder, cajun seasoning or seasoning of choice and salt.
- Coat avocado slices in tahini mix, then coat in breadcrumb + seasoning mixture.
- Bake on a nonstick baking sheet or parchment paper for about 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve with hummus, salsa, dip of choice!
Some great seasoning mixes: italian seasoning, pizza seasoning, poultry seasoning, taco seasoning, everything bagel seasoning.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: sides
- Method: baking
Keywords: avocado fries, baked avocado fries, healthy sides, baked fries, oil free, gluten free, healthy fats, vegan